Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sydney - One month old


Sydney is ONE month old today!! She’s the sweetest and cutest little girl you have seen. I’m completely in love with this baby. You would think we are related. I like to think I’m her Aunt Mandi. She has a wonderful set of parents, Carrie & Ryan. They are so good to me as well; I call them my Tampa parents. Even though they are a few years older than me they have completely embraced me as part of them since moving to Tampa. I’m very thankful for their relationship. They helped me learn the ropes of Tampa and introduce me to many of my activities I now enjoy.

Here are a few pictures I have of Miss Prissy Sydney. She’s so beautiful. I can’t wait to see her tomorrow night when I go to visit the Reinhart household. She’s growing FAST! I didn’t see her for a week when I went home to Mississippi and she grew a few inches I promise and gained a pound or two! When I go to the mall, I found myself picking cute little things out for her. I picked her up a few cute things yesterday at Baby Gap. She will be a spoiled little girl, I promise you that. But, it’s alright to be spoiled little girl. I think we all are to some extent. I know I was and still am!

Enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments: