
The above pictures on from the past two Sunday Sunsets. I have a slight obsession with taking pictures of the sun setting…well just pictures in general… but I absolutely love watching the sunset on the beach, it’s just breathtaking. Baseball season is in full swing now, so I will now hit the beach more often. It became a ritual last baseball season after the Sunday game @ 1:40PM to head to the beach and chill at the Undertow. It’s a really cool little beach bar. They often have bands play on the weekends, I hear they have great wings (don’t eat them!), beach volleyball, ring toss…. Just a chill place. Below is Lauren and I there last summer.
If you come to visit, I’ll take you!!!
If you come to visit, I’ll take you!!!Anyways, Sunday is always the night to watch the sunset. It’s always beautiful.
Weekend catch up…..well it was a nice relaxing weekend. I’m trying to save all my energy for when AMANDA gets here Thursday. I caught the Rays vs White Sox game Friday night, Holly, Cristina, & I went to the One Republic concert at USF Saturday. They are my official NEW FAVORITE band. Sunday, I went to church then straight to the beach to enjoy my afternoon engulfed in a book and music. It was FABULOUS!! Me, my beach chair and umbrella got along GREAT, I have an extra so please feel free to join me!



No comments:
Post a Comment