Tuesday, April 29, 2008

E is for E! News

E is for E! News!!!! Completely sad I know, but it’s all that came to mind at the time! I have a slight obsession with E! News, for some reason I like to feel in the know of the celebrities. I think I would be good friends with a few of them. I guess I just like reality ENTERTAINMENT! Does that qualify me for a loser?!? How many of you watch E! News?

E! has two reality shows I watch often, 1. Girls Next Door - such a retarded show that Lauren got me stuck on! Thanks LGH! She loves it and when I visited her for a weekend we started watching a few episodes, so naturally I kept watching when there was nothing else on TV. DO NOT get started! 2. Keeping up with the Kardashians - I actaully like watching this show late Sunday nights when there is nothing on. It's funny entertaining family to say the least!
So if you ever get bored and need ENTERTAINMENT, turn it on to E!

1 comment:

kT and A said...

Don't feel bad, I'm totally hooked on both of those shows. I watch E! way too much!