Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter package and UPS truck stalk

So, I thought I would show off my package from my MAMA I got Friday night! I love getting packages, mail, email from people back home. Makes me feel missed and loved! It's not always easy being 12+ hours away from home, so the little notes and stuff always make my day! This is my Easter "happy" from the family! See, I told yall mama can shop!! I promise she shops better than me! I'll wear this stuff and I will get raves about the outfit.... ALWAYS happens when she sends me clothes.

Ok, so there's a story behind the toaster! A gf of mine stayed out my apt one night and she was like you don't have a toaster! I use to have one, but somehow I either broke it or it's lost in a box. Neither should surprise my family! So I was talking to mama one morning and told her about it and next thing I know i've got one on the way!!!

So anyway I have a great story about getting my packages. So mama shipped them Wednesday morning and they were guaranteed by 7pm on Friday. Well it's was 7pm Friday and still no packages. So I'm on the phone trying to track them and UPS comes up with an excuse of course. So I'm leaving my place and see the UPS truck within my apartment complex.... I wait on him to finish his delivery and I ask him in the most sounthern hospiality way possible after being so frustrated talking with UPS that I would have to wait till Monday, if he had my packages in his truck. He looked in the back and there they sat. UPS didn't put my apt # on the box so they were going to take them back!!!! So I call mama to tell her I stalked down the UPS man to give me my packages! My girlfriends will get a great laugh out of this! ENJOY!!!

No comments: