Friday, April 25, 2008

C is for Coffee, cookies, & chocolate

C is for multiple things in my life: coffee, cookies & chocolate!

All three are necessities!! Well in my life they are! I have at least ONE coffee a day; mostly in the morning while checking emails and reading the paper when I first get to my office. But my favorite time to have coffee is back home in Mississippi. Mama makes the best coffee when I'm home, it's nothing special, but it just has that mama touch to it; so I'm convinced that when I make it it's not as good. Mama's always have that special touch! Another favorite is with Nat; our favorite is LJ's Caramel Blend. I'll be getting coffee with mama and Nat soon when I go home in 12 days!



Cookies!!! uummmm good!!!! Who can resist a good cookie when they have had a bad day or a FRESH batch out of the OVEN!! Man, I'm making my self hungry as I type this....might have to make a batch of peanutt butter cookies this weekend.....

CHOCOLATE!!! WHOA!!!! My biggest weakness for SURE!!!! I can't keep it in my office or anywhere in reach, cause I'll eat it all up!!! I bought Nat and I these little signs a few years ago that says "Chocolate is my friend" It hangs in my kitchen for everyone to get a good laugh. Sad things is that there is always chocolate in my house!

ooooppppsssss....and I wonder why sometimes my pants don't want to fit....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love this post! It fits us both to a T!