Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stormy HUMP Day

So once again it’s HUMP day! I just love this day! The week is halfway over! Whoo hoo!!! Time to start planning the weekend! Friday night will consist of the TB Lightning game, Saturday MSU @ UF, and Sunday is up in the air for now. I hope to fill it will some fun in the sun time!
Last night was GROSS! This is the time you don’t enjoy living in FL; all the STORMS! I don’t mind them; however I don’t like the ones that take out my POWER!!! We had a string of 4 storms come through the Tampa Bay area… the second one knocked out my Power around 7ish last night and I didn’t get it back till this morning! So it was a restless night to say the least! I burned A LOT of candles; thank goodness I have a box full from Aspen Bay.

Today will be a high of 62...and they call that a COOL front! What the heck? It feels GREAT! Although it’s that cloudy, want to stay in your bed all day type of weather! But it’s by no mean COLD! Floridians are crazy; they are walking around the campus with winter jackets on right now! NUTTSSSSSS!!!!

Tonight, will consist of the TB Lightning game..not sure how the atmosphere will be due to all the trades yesterday. But we will think positive. Hockey has been my new “thing” since moving to Tampa. I’m trying to wrap my hands around it and understand it. I didn’t know anything about it till I moved here and still don’t; but its fun to learn something new…keeps me on my toes….

Happy HUMP Day

No comments: