Monday BLAH….
Monday…yuck! I’m not a “Monday” girl at all. They are usually filled with meetings that are at times tough to sit through and pay attention to all the details of ongoing changes at USF and within the madness world of fundraising. Thankfully today it is “Minus Meeting Monday”, which is FANTASTIC in my world! I’m grateful for only having 3 meetings this week! I think I should treat myself to an extra STARBUCKS because of it!! Uumm, might do that on my way home this afternoon….
Ohhh..how to start off the week…I did it with a nice 4 mile walk this morning. Unfortunately, I can’t run due to my back. But I either walk or swim 3-5 days a week to attempt to stay in shape…although I’m trying a bit harder since it’s getting to be “swim suit season”. Although I’m not sure that season ever ends in Florida. I’ll keep the good thought, as they say!
Ok well … Happy Monday to you all…Hope you have a great one!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment