
Snowball…
One word to describe the guy…LAZY!!!
Since I mentioned Shelly in a previous blog, I have to mention the other pet in the household! I think he’s at least 11yrs old…not sure of the age in human years, but whatever it is it’s OLD!! He’s a big ole farm cat that my brother and I BEGGED my parents to have years ago. He just lays around and sheds his hair to leave his mark! There are plenty of lint rollers around my parent’s home! I think there’s one in every room! HA! They don’t last very long though!
Since I mentioned Shelly in a previous blog, I have to mention the other pet in the household! I think he’s at least 11yrs old…not sure of the age in human years, but whatever it is it’s OLD!! He’s a big ole farm cat that my brother and I BEGGED my parents to have years ago. He just lays around and sheds his hair to leave his mark! There are plenty of lint rollers around my parent’s home! I think there’s one in every room! HA! They don’t last very long though!
One funny thing about him that just boggles everyone’s brain when he does it; he sits up like he’s a human. See picture below! YEAH! Told you! I’ll find a better picture later. He’ll sit like that in the living room in the chairs, back of the couch..I think he watches TV… who knows. He likes to get in bags, suitcases are one of his favorites when I come home, sleep at the bottom of your feet, or he'll just sit wherever you want to be. All I know is that he’s lazy, old, and sleeps A LOT!



No comments:
Post a Comment