Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weekend fun...


Oh my time to catch up again from the weekend..Hope everyone had a great one! I’ve been a slacker the past few days..so sorry!
Let’s see let’s begin with Friday…ummmm what did I do… Jenn and I went to see STEP UP 2, the streets… OMG, such a great DANCE movie!! I recommend if you love dancing movies and GREAT eye candy! See for yourself..he’s a native of Florida…maybe we will be friends…

Umm...I love playing in the rain...but this looks like A LOT more fun!!!

Saturday..was an eventful day as well… Rays Fan Fest, TB Lightning game, and going away party for my girl Yary @ Push. Fan fest was GREAT!!! I’m so ready for baseball season!! Spring Training starts this weekend, so I’m looking forward to the games. Jim Morris was present at the event, he’s the guy from “The Rookie”. I didn’t know this until Saturday, but he actually played for the Rays! Pretty neat, he was the nicest man; I got my picture with him and look forward to hearing him as an inspirational speaker.

My DAWGS also WON a nail bitter @ USC in Columbia, SC. I was supposed to be there for the game, but work kept me here instead. I have a wonderful set of friends there that I really wanted to visit, but I’m one of the WORST losers when it comes to my DAWGS and they haven’t won while I was in presence at a game. So I like to think I took one for the team! CONGRATS to my BULLDOGS!! However, I’ll be seeing them in action this Saturday in Gator land! It’s about an hour/half drive up, so I’m looking forward to have a little SEC hoop action!
Sunday… is the usually day; wake up, time with the BIG MAN upstairs and relax and catch up on house work and odds and ends….

No comments: