This picture just makes me laugh. Lauren and Josh came up for MLK weekend to visit from Miami…We adventured out to Busch Gardens for a RAINY Saturday. It was such a nasty day, but we were determined to go play since none of us had been since we were little kids. It sprinkled almost the whole time we were there, so we were just GROSS by the end of the day. But anyways back to the pic, there was a sign that had height requirements for the rides. LGH and I being little short girls with mini feet just couldn’t help but take our photo with the sign! Man, what a RELIEF it was to barely make the requirement…
As sad as it is to admit…there were two rides at Six Flags the last time I went, I couldn’t ride due to being 5 feet tall…I should have worn heels that day! Yeah right! Me, high heels, amusement park…not happening.



No comments:
Post a Comment