Well as most of you know there is a Tropical Storm/Hurricane 1 in the ocean at the moment…..heading straight to FLORIDA!!! Tampa is right in its path…so I spent the weekend over preparing myself for my “first” big Floridian storm! My condo is far enough away from the water so I won’t get slammed; maybe just a little wind damage, flooding, and power outage for a few days…no worries right??!?! Yeah ok! I’ve spent the weekend buying water, flash lights, canned food, batteries, etc….I waited in the 20 items or less line in Wal-Mart for 45 minutes Saturday morning! I then headed straight to Starbucks for a little treat!! For now the weather is calm, but we shall begin the fun rain in the morning! So you all PLEASE keep fingers crossed as the storm passes through…..
Here’s a pic of the storm’s path…..
1 comment:
god bless you baby gurl my prayers are in you favor, by gods will the storm will pass right over you ma ,i know i may just be a stranger to you but, im human before any thing and secondly god's child so my concern is genuine. keep your faith and trust in him to see you through...
sincerely A.J. jr
Post a Comment