I'm pretty excited about my next work trip! I'm heading out to TEXAS!!! I fly out in two weeks! I'll be heading to Dallas for a few days to visit with donors/prospects for work as well as soak up a little city fun! I hope not by myself, but we'll see. I'm a big girl and I'll just go do whatever I please in my free time. I'll also be visiting my 2ND family The Prescott's in Waco, TX. Baylor plays Wake Forrest in the Thursday night showdown so I'll be going to that. Back to work Friday and then I'll fly out Saturday afternoon to head to good ole Mississippi for the rest of Labor Day weekend! Can't wait!P.S. I'm secretly hoping to run into ROMO and JESS while in DALLAS! I'm a dork I know, but I would love it! It's a good possibility, it's football season and I'm sure she'll be in town!




No comments:
Post a Comment