Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Hills on MTV is BACK!!!!!

Who’s a HILLS fan?!?! I know some of you out there secretly love this show!! Well, it’s BACK finally! I will confession I absolutely LOVE this reality show. I just can’t get enough of it. LC, Lo, Audrina, and Whitney are FABULOUS!!! Well, Lo is dropping off a bit the way she is acting so far….

Aren’t the girls just beautiful?!?

As for Heidi and Spencer….they just suck at life……they are famous for nothing other than causing DRAMMMMA…….

Brody…well he’s just great EYE CANDY….very easy on the eyes…such a laid back playa!


I will now look forward to watching the new season Monday nights @ 10PM on my couch with the girlse…probably with some sort of treat in hand! We can all dream about living in Cali and being surrounded by cute boys….but I would minus the drama from Heidi and Spencer…. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: