Four, Four, Four, Four...
A) Four places that I go to all the time: work, Starbucks, Tropicana Field, and the beach
B) Four people who email me regularly: my mom, Sara Beth, Yary, and work people
C) four favorite places to eat: mama's kitchen, Bonefish, The Cheesecake Factory, and any hole in the wall place with fresh fish...
D) Four places I would rather be right now: at the beach chillin in a hammock, curled up in my rocking chair reading my new Beth Moore book, Bulldog Country, or in my bed taking a nap since it's raining like cats and dogs at the moment...
C) Four people I think will respond: Yary, Nat, Sara Beth and eventually Grant when he checks his email....
F) Four TV shows I watch all the time: It's the summer, so not much is on....for now all I watch.... TB Rays road games or home games i'm not at, Sports center, Army Wives, re-runs of Grey's, The Hills comes back on MONDAY, and whatever is on E!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives.
Post a Comment