R is for REUNION and Rain, rain, rain go away….I’m cheating once again…sorry!
So the first R is for REUNION!!! It’s been about 8 or 9 years since the fab 5 from SHS have been together. Lindsay, Merry Love, Krystal, Lauren and I use to always hang out in high school and have the best times doing nothing or getting into something in good ole Starkville, MS. I was the oldest of the group; the only one to graduate in ’99 and the rest were ’00 graduates. We kept in touch and would get to together from time to time. But Merry Love moved off to Orlando, Krystal went to Nashville and we all just drifted apart. 

We would all see each other separately but we haven’t been together as a group in many many many many years. So that will all come to an end in August. Lauren sent out an email for all to get together for a weekend in Florida. Since 3 of us are down here we thought it would be best fitting. Lauren and Lindsay are the married girls, Krystal is making her mark in the music world and ML is at Disney and I’m obviously in Tampa at USF. Merry Love is going to hook us up with a cabin on Disney grounds so we can play with Mickey for a few days then we will head to my place in Tampa so we can hit the beach up. I can’t wait for the REUNION!! We are all so different and grown up to some degree that it’s going to be interesting getting together and see how much we have all changed.
Second R is for RAIN, Florida has been in a drought for a couple of weeks. It’s either pouring or dry as a bone. It’s so dry that fires have broken out again on the east coast and on Alligator alley. But the past two days has been rain for 30 mins, sunny for an hour, rain again, sunny again, blah blah YUCK!! Makes it so much more humid! But today it’s been solid rain and cloudy. We need it but I’m ready for the sun to come for the weekend so I can enjoy Memorial Day weekend at the BEACH!
Second R is for RAIN, Florida has been in a drought for a couple of weeks. It’s either pouring or dry as a bone. It’s so dry that fires have broken out again on the east coast and on Alligator alley. But the past two days has been rain for 30 mins, sunny for an hour, rain again, sunny again, blah blah YUCK!! Makes it so much more humid! But today it’s been solid rain and cloudy. We need it but I’m ready for the sun to come for the weekend so I can enjoy Memorial Day weekend at the BEACH!



No comments:
Post a Comment