Wednesday, May 7, 2008

J is for Jimmy Buffett

J is for Jimmy Buffett!!!! I think everyone could sing along with his “Margaretville” and “Cheeseburger in Paradise” songs, but I have recently grown to love his music. The more time I spend on the beach at a local beach bar, tiki hut, restaurant the more you hear it and can appreciate his music. Plus Lauren’s parents LOVE some JIMMY!!! Lauren and Josh love it too, but not as much as the parents! So this past trip to Miami, I burned a few JIMMY cds to my iTunes so I can learn more of his music and be able to sing along with everyone else. I’m not looking forward to finding a concert to attend on the beach or something! Wouldn’t that be a classic moment?!? Watching Jimmy Buffett on the beach! Don’t be jealous!
Also, if you ever get a chance you should defiantly check out MARGARETIVILLE in Key West! It’s FABULOUS!!! I had a cheeseburger in paradise and it was FABULOUS!!!

No comments: