Wednesday, May 7, 2008

K is for KEY WEST!!!!

K is for KEY WEST!!! It could actually be for all the KEYS in Florida! They are absolutely beautiful! I advise anyone and everyone to visit the KEYS in Florida! You will find the freshest fish to eat and best mom and pop food ever imaginable! I have loved the few times I have visited Key Largo and Key West. The areas are like their own country almost. Everything is so laid back and just at the slowest pace of life. It’s wonderful. Carrie and Ryan have friends that live in Key Largo on the water; we have visited them a few times since I’ve moved. We often take the boat out for the day, go snorkeling and ride jet skies! Not a bad weekend, right?!?! Below are a few pics from my trips!

Key West is a place you all need to see. There’s not much too it, but it’s still just nice to say you have been there done that! Rent a scooter to ride around the area and go enjoy a nice boat ride around the island, eat a cheeseburger in paradise, shop till you drop at the market and last but not least, get a TAN!






No comments: