Let’s see, what all has happened. March Madness is here. I love MARCH MADNESS. It’s one of my favorite times of the year. You always hope for your team to make it to the finals even though realistically you know they won’t. I always think my dawgs can surprise people. Although, they ALMOST upset Memphis, man wasn’t that a GREAT game. Memphis might be a number one seed, but they are BEATABLE. I actually find it boring that ALL number 1 seeds made it to the FINAL Four. It makes history I know. But you always like to see a CINDERELLA team. I’m in 3 bracket pools, they look alright, I picked 2 of the 4 teams in 2 of them and 3 of 4 in the other for the Final 4. I’m pulling for UNC!!! I would like to see Hansbrough win it all. He’s got such passion for the game. GO TARHEELS!!
Let’s see what else…. I’ve enjoyed a little Spring Training games. March has been a fun month for me; trip home, ST games, hockey games, & BEACH!!! Couldn’t ask for much more than that. Although this past weekend I got BURNT sitting at a baseball game! I promise you could fry eggs on my shoulders! But Holly and I enjoyed watching the game. OPENING night for the Tampa Bay Rays is tonight at Camden Yards. I hope they WIN!! However, their home opener is next Tuesday. I can’t WAIT!!! Baseball season is here!!! I love it! I actually just love sports!
Tonight will be a sad night though, it’s the last Tampa Bay Lightning game. Although it’s been a disappointing season to say the least, it’s been a FUN experience for me. I found a new sport to enjoy and wonderful GIRLFRIENDS being involved. Holly, Jenn and Cristina have the best times together. They have been a true blessing for me. It’s always easier to enjoy a new city when you have great friends to enjoy it with. Here’s some pics from our fun adventures out: 




No comments:
Post a Comment